Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Come see me in PHOTOGRAPH 51 at ACTORS' SUMMIT!

ATTENTION NORTHEAST OHIOANS!

See me in the role of brilliant scientist and co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, Francis Crick, of Watson and Crick, who for some reason always gets listed second, and learn the too-often untold story of Rosalind Franklin, the woman whose research was critical to their discovery and whose contribution was buried by history.

You'll come for the penetrating insights about sexism, science and human relationships. You'll stay to see what I look like with 1950s slicked-back hair.

Photograph 51, opening this Friday night at 8:00 pm and playing Thu/Fri/Sat for the next three weekends at 8:00 pm, and Sunday matinees at 2:00 pm.

All at Actors' Summit in beautiful downtown Akron. See link for details.

http://www.actorssummit.org/#!on-stage/c1mjw

P.S.: I have two extra COMP TICKETS that I need to give away for opening weekend. If you have ever wondered whether you were close enough friends with me that I'd give you a comp ticket, this is your opportunity to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment