Tuesday, January 7, 2014

JEOPARDY online test is today!

Hey friends! I've been so busy with all kinds of excitement in 2014 that I forgot to remind you all about the Jeopardy online test!

It's not too late, though -- today's the first day of the test, and you still have time to register today. The test will be at 7:00 PM Eastern time, or if you can't take it today you can do it tomorrow or Thursday.

I can say from experience that the test is a lot easier than I thought it'd be and nothing to stress out over. It only takes a few minutes -- what do you have to lose? Worst that happens, they don't call you and you take the test again in a couple years. Best that happens, you end up on NATIONAL TELEVISION like I did and have a story to tell for the rest of your life.

Trust me, the experience of being on Jeopardy is worth it, no matter what happens to you. I strongly encourage anyone out there who's as much of a smartass as I am (which honestly probably includes most of my friends) to give it a shot.

And remember, mark your calendars for January 28th to catch my own Jeopardy saga and see me embarrass myself in front of millions.

Register for the Jeopardy online test here:

http://www.jeopardy.com/onlinetests/adult/


No comments:

Post a Comment